Popular Bank (or any one or more of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including Popular, Inc., as the case may be) (collectively, "Popular," "we" or "us") is committed to providing you with the most complete information possible to help you make sound financial decisions. As a convenience to you, Popular may, through a website or webpage operated by Popular relative to Popular Direct deposit products offered by Popular Bank (collectively, the "Site"), provide access to information, products or services offered on websites or Internet resources that are owned or operated by other companies, that are not otherwise affiliates of Popular ("third-party website"). We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically move you from and out of Popular web pages or websites (including, as the case may be, the Site) to a third-party website. When you link from an applicable Popular webpage or website to a third-party website, the linked site may appear in a new browser window or an alert will appear to notify you that you are leaving a Popular webpage or website, as the case may be.
Hyperlinks to third-party websites are solely for informational purposes and for use at your own risk. Popular cannot and does not endorse, approve or guarantee information, products, services or recommendations provided at a third-party website, and disclaims any and all liability in connection therewith. Because Popular does not control third-party websites, we may not always know when information on a linked third-party website changes. Therefore, Popular is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party website and Popular will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a hyperlink on its website nor will it be liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked third-party websites.
Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left the Site:
- Instead of a Popular Internet address, the URL of the linked third-party website appears in the location box (or address field) of your web browser.
- The linked third-party website is shown in a new browser window. The appearance of the linked third-party website, including its colors and graphic design, is significantly different from the Popular website.
- The linked third-party website or webpage does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- The logo of a different company on the linked third-party website, or the words "Powered by," "Brought to you by," or "Provided by."
- The layout and content of the navigation tools on the linked third-party website are different from Popular's navigation content or layout.
- The navigation hyperlink(s) refers to a description of the company that sponsors the third-party website. It may be titled "About (Third Party's Name)".
- Information in the footer at the bottom of the webpage contains information about a company other than Popular.
Popular is committed to providing you with quality online services. If you find any information on any Popular webpage or website (including, as the case may be, the Site) that you believe to be inaccurate or have concerns about a hyperlink to a third-party website, please email us at [email protected].